8 Weight • 9' • 4 Piece • Fast Action • All Water Rod
Perfect rod for big rivers, lakes, windy days or clam days on the saltwater flats. Premium performance that compares with some of the largest names out there.
- Rod has all saltwater components which will insure long life
- Lightweight premium Japanese carbon fiber colored dark turquoise blue
- Better load distribution for casting and fighting fish with 10 guides
- Fight monsters with a stiff backbone and 3 ceramic rod guides
- Comfortably cast all day with Full Wells handle
- Durable AAA cork
- Anodized aluminum blue reel seat and hardware
- Oversized chromed stainless steel rod guides
- Fully finished professional look with trim wrap on guides and around rod name
- Micro-Neoprene rod sock
- Compact Cordura rod tube
- Best in Industry Warranty/Repair Program
The Bakers BZ is well balanced and has an incredibly light swing weight. If you need to make an accurate and long cast, let the rod do the work for you and catch that fish of a lifetime. This all-purpose rod is delicate enough to make perfect presentations for tiny dry flies but has a strong backbone to mend line while nymphing or casting heavy streamers.
Casting and presenting the fly is just half of the fly rod's performance, the other half is fighting fish. This rod has a stiff bottom section with 3 stripping guide to help you manage the the monster that is putting a full bend in your rod.