In exchange for participation in White River Getaway (the “Activity”), organized by: Region Fishing, LLC located at 10963 Cutten Road A-150, Houston, TX 77066 (“Region Fishing”), I hereby agree as follows:
- I and anyone claiming on my behalf release and forever discharge Region Fishing and its affiliates, successors and assigns, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which I may have against Region Fishing or any Released Parties arising out of or relating to any injury, loss or damage to person and property that may be sustained as a result of participation in the Activity (“Claims”).
- I understand that participation in the Activity involves inherent risks, including risk of physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent paralysis and/or death, and I assume all related risks and voluntarily participate in the Activity.
- I agree to indemnify Region Fishing against any and all claims, actions, lawsuits, damages and judgments, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to my participation in the Activity.
- This Release for Participation in Event or Activity (“Release”) shall not be in any way construed as an admission by Region Fishing that it has acted wrongfully with respect to me or any other person, that it admits liability or responsibility at any time for any purpose, or that I have any rights whatsoever against the Releasee.
- This Release shall be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs, administrators, personal representatives, executors, successors and assigns. I have the authority to release the Claims and have not assigned or transferred any Claims to any other party. The provisions of this Release are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This Release constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties concerning the subject matter of this Release. This Release may not be altered, amended or modified, except by a written document signed by both parties. The terms of this Release shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
- I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the activity and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the activity may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, guides, housekeeping staff, food preparation staff, and program participants and their families.
- I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at the activity. On my behalf, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Region Fishing, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Region Fishing, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after the Activity.
- I have carefully read and fully understand all the provisions of this Release and am freely, knowingly and voluntarily entering into this Release.